Cost of living in Bodo, Norway vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 42.464 NGN / NOK
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 33% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,890,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1,264,956 ₦ (kr 29,789) in Bodo.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 3,440 (about 1 hour ago)