Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.406 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 53% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 501,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 235,346 ₦ (RM2,662) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Taipei costs 31 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 399 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $864 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$38 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,118 (about 3 hours ago)