Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.486 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 53% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 455,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 213,745 ₦ (RM2,443) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)