Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 169 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 413.213 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 49% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,670,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 845,600 ₦ (€2,046) in Bilbao.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)