Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 227.404 NGN / BAM
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 62% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 355,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 135,330 ₦ (595KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)