Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 214.836 NGN / BAM
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 63% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 361,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 134,656 ₦ (627KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 5,000 (17 minutes ago)