Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 98.752 NGN / PLN
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 63% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 569,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 213,054 ₦ (2,157 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)