Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 357 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.086 NGN / INR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 62% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 303,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 114,292 ₦ (₨22,471) in Bhubaneswar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)