Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.960 NGN / MAD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 56% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 358,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 156,737 ₦ (4,129 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rzeszów costs 2.80 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Copenhagen costs kr49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)