Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 38.013 NGN / MAD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 56% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 359,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 157,722 ₦ (4,149 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$858 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $46 (about 3 hours ago)