Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 263.132 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 46% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 845,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 453,014 ₦ (1,722 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)