Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 187 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.447 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 59% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 678,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 277,792 ₦ (R$ 2,910) in Belém.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (43 minutes ago)