Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.043 NGN / DZD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 10% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 4,836 ₦ (1,589 Dinar) in Béjaïa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergamo costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)