Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.006 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 57% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 264,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 113,923 ₦ (RM1,295) in Batu Pahat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)