Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.043 NGN / DZD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 60% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 236,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 94,805 ₦ (31,159 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 112,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Tunis costs 0.700 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iloilo costs Php50 (about 2 hours ago)