Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.644 NGN / XAF
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 29% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,270,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 898,015 ₦ (1,395,362 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)