Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.627 NGN / XAF
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 31% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,170,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 809,038 ₦ (1,289,782 Franc) in Bata.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)