Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 374 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12118 NGN / COP
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 61% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 721,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 281,250 ₦ (COL$2,320,950) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)