Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 393 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11441 NGN / COP
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 62% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 629,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 240,754 ₦ (COL$2,104,397) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)