Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00146 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 78% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 17,745 ₦ (Bs 12,165,236) in Barcelona.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)