Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.203 NGN / DOP
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 14% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 5,405 ₦ (RD$ 750) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (42 minutes ago)