Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 200 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 268.183 NGN / BND
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 47% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,410,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 749,578 ₦ (B$2,795) in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$106 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)