Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia vs Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02556 NGN / IDR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 67% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1,944 ₦ (Rp 76,059) in Banda Aceh.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baneh costs ﷼ 150,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sari costs ﷼ 2,300,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨203,300 (about 2 hours ago)