Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02499 NGN / IDR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 59% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 628,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 254,578 ₦ (Rp 10,188,573) in Balikpapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Natal costs R$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)