Cost of living in Bahir Dar, Ethiopia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.085 NGN / ETB
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahir Dar (Ethiopia) is 52% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 427,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 203,082 ₦ (15,520 Birr) in Bahir Dar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veles costs 300 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 63 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)