Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 181 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 413.213 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 56% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 726,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 318,542 ₦ (€771) in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)