Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 20.520 NGN / EGP
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 67% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 600,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 195,151 ₦ (E£ 9,510) in Aswan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Aguadilla costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalupe costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (about 2 hours ago)