Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 353 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.994 NGN / KZT
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 64% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 564,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 201,305 ₦ (202,542 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gibraltar costs £12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 320 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)