Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 378 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.987 NGN / KZT
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 65% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 570,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 202,016 ₦ (204,680 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 13,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Serres costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)