Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 149 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 101.392 NGN / ILS
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 46% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,230,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 665,630 ₦ (6,565 ₪) in Ashqelon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 13 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Port Moresby costs 150 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,025 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (about 3 hours ago)