Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 103.006 NGN / TMT
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 52% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 920,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 444,200 ₦ (4,312 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$43,499 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$24,790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 15,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,626 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $4.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 950 (about 4 hours ago)