Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.211 NGN / INR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 64% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 206,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 75,015 ₦ (₨14,396) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)