Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.532 NGN / CLP
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 51% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,440,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 708,956 ₦ (CH$1,333,855) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (37 minutes ago)