Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.993 NGN / KZT
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 59% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 360,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 148,454 ₦ (149,474 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kabul costs 5,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)