Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 510.991 NGN / JOD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 40% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 745,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 448,774 ₦ (Dinar 878) in Aqaba.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cairns costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)