Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 506.206 NGN / JOD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 38% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 791,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 489,320 ₦ (Dinar 967) in Aqaba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)