Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32151 NGN / KRW
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 39% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,060,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1,255,396 ₦ (₩3,904,631) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Ranchi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Palo Alto, California costs $3,027 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Düsseldorf costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)