Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10276 NGN / MGA
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 66% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 181,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 61,377 ₦ (597,282 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)