Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 221 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.525 NGN / CLP
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 55% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,180,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 536,557 ₦ (CH$1,022,134) in Antofagasta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (35 minutes ago)