Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 300 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.549 NGN / CLP
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 53% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,230,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 575,984 ₦ (CH$1,048,916) in Antofagasta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)