Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 67.987 NGN / TRY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 61% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 261,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 101,895 ₦ (1,499TL) in Antioch.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$106 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)