Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 57.677 NGN / TRY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 60% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 192,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 76,834 ₦ (1,332TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,096 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)