Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.409 NGN / TRY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 59% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 266,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 109,471 ₦ (1,648TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$15 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)