Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 153 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 47.206 NGN / GTQ
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 47% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 882,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 467,603 ₦ (Q9,906) in Antigua Guatemala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$7 (about 3 hours ago)