Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10962 NGN / MGA
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 55% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,470,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 666,814 ₦ (6,083,051 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Marseille costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)