Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10538 NGN / MGA
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 55% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,310,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 584,047 ₦ (5,542,063 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Queretaro costs Mex$ 346,990 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Araraquara costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (about 3 hours ago)