Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10652 NGN / MGA
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 61% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 658,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 257,129 ₦ (2,413,937 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)