Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 430 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 68.111 NGN / TRY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 67% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 365,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 119,424 ₦ (1,753TL) in Antalya.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$95 (about 3 hours ago)