Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 507 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.833 NGN / TRY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 67% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 402,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 131,258 ₦ (1,935TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)