Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31769 NGN / KRW
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 55% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 486,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 218,033 ₦ (₩686,315) in Andong.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergamo costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)