Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32035 NGN / KRW
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 56% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 520,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 230,240 ₦ (₩718,720) in Andong.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)