Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 89.718 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 63% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 148,802 ₦ (R$ 1,659) in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)