Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 93.746 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 51% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 2,672 ₦ (R$ 29) in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $19 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)