Cost of living in Amravati, India compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.990 NGN / INR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amravati (India) is 28% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 210,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 150,949 ₦ (₨30,253) in Amravati.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 4.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paramaribo costs 35 SRD $ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)