Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00861 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 45% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 121,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 66,563 ₦ (﷼ 7,726,721) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)