Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 975 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 509.925 NGN / JOD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 46% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,050,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 567,211 ₦ (Dinar 1,112) in Amman.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gulbarga costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mississauga costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Qingdao costs 2,000元 (about 2 hours ago)