Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.461 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 58% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 283,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 119,324 ₦ (RM1,349) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $91 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $429 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 190,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 120,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)