Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.697 NGN / SYP *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 69% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 132,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 40,404 ₦ (57,959 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asunción costs 2,500,000 Gs (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)