Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 96.786 NGN / SAR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 41% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 382,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 225,955 ₦ (﷼ 2,335) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (33 minutes ago)