Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 96.461 NGN / SAR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 42% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 328,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 191,559 ₦ (﷼ 1,986) in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rajahmundry costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)