Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.731 NGN / SAR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 41% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 360,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 211,175 ₦ (﷼ 2,206) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 220 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Herzliya costs 168,000 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 44 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)