Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 97.177 NGN / SAR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 54% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,430,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 661,575 ₦ (﷼ 6,808) in Al Mubarraz.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 5 hours ago)