Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30401 NGN / IQD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 23% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 248,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 190,669 ₦ (627,175 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,400 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)