Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.164 NGN / EGP
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt) is 51% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 170,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 83,088 ₦ (E£ 4,121) in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (34 minutes ago)