Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 98.690 NGN / AED
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 42% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,780,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1,023,801 ₦ (Dirham 10,374) in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)